- (December 27, 2005) I tried dying my hair a dark brown with red highlights, just as the box pictures. However, my hair came out to be a dark "hooker-colored" red. I also dyed my hair on Dec. 23rd, just a day before christmas eve. So, 2 boxes of hair dye later, i ended up at the salon where they had to neutralize the red, rendering my hair to appear black. Needless to say, it was an aggrevating and costly process and about 3 days later, i had to go back to the salon so they could fix my hair.
- (August 22, 2005) I USED THIS PRODUCT AND I LOST 15 INCHES OF MY HAIR, IT DRIED IT OUT SO BAD!! DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER USE ANY PRODUCTS BY THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!
- (March 18, 2006) I used the "Dark & Lovely" relaxer only once and it dried out my healthy hair and caused handfulls of it to break off. My scalp also became dry and irritated. I never had this problem with the relaxer that I usually use (Soft & Beautiful). I had purchased the "Dark & Lovely" relaxer by default because the store ran out of the other brand. This product should only be sold as a HAIR REMOVER!!!
- (16/09/13) I read about this product in a New York Times article about HD makeup and decided to try it over some of the other pricier brands mentioned. I'm glad I did because it's an amazing HD powder. A light dusting of blu ray over my makeup gives me an absolutely flawless finish for day--a little heavier and my evening face is perfect. It camouflages little imperfections and gives my skin a soft matte glow. I love it and would not want to be without this little miricle worker. A great product that doesn't break the bank.
- (15/09/13) This is my second bottle of this moisturizer, and that normally doesn't happen for me. Typically I wander from brand to brand looking for a good one. I have extremely fair skin, but I'm not really sensitive to things. I saw other reviews that stated that the reviewers face got red after use--that has never happened for me. The product is light weight and feels very refreshing after a hot shower.
- (08/09/13) love it! goes on easily without creating a wide line.