- (June 10, 2008) Cetaphil is light and scent free, giving the skin a fresh, clean look without any buildup. I have mature skin and this cleanser works great on both my face and body without making my skin feel dry. Never would have purchased it myself, but when my daughters brought some home and asked me to try it, I was hooked. I also use the lotion and soap bar and get the same excellent results.
- (October 08, 2005) The info commercial got me. I am 44 years old with some dark spots/ freckles and thought this product would conceal and give me a even tone but look natural at the same time. followed the instructions which were fairly easy but only saw a slight concealment. could have done the same from store bought products. my makeup kit does a better job.
- (December 18, 2007) Lifecell skin cream and the company behind it are scamming the elderly. Do a Google search for "Lifecell Scam" and you will see the rip off report filed. They use ficticious people with no credentials to portray an assemblance of reality. They basically bombard the web blog and post communities to thier benefit.
- (18/09/13) I have only had it for a week and I can see a noticeable improvement. My skin is smoother and my pores are smaller.
- (17/09/13) I have oily skin and I like how this just melts your makeup away. I wonder if this has similar ingredients as the Bi-Facil eye makeup remover, which I also love. I follow up with the mousse foam cleanser to remove any oily residue.
- (17/09/13) I used this product for week and didnt see a big improvement. I also noticed my skin began to break out which I read that's normal when you use a new product. The breakouts did heal faster than normal.