- (September 05, 2005) This oil has a nice feel to it and its great for moisturizing and tanning. The price here is also a great discount compared to Takashimaya.Also a little goes a long way.
- (August 14, 2007) I loooove this massage oil. It works really well to make your hands glide over the skin without being so slippery that you can't be effective. My boyfriend and I use this on each other religiously and it is so relaxing. He likes it because it's unscented so he doesn't have to put up with the perfumey scent that most other massage oils have and I like it because I get a great massage with it! We're both thrilled with it! Carolyn My favorite other products: ...to look younger, Relastin Revitalizer ...to feel younger, Bongers massager ...to live longer, Weil Daily Anti-Oxidant Tablets
- (November 21, 2011) Perfumes and oils are tricky. Their scent will change depending of the skin (body chemistry). This one tastes and smells good in my husband's skin.
- (13/08/13) I am trying this oil while deciding whether or not I want Mademoiselle to be my new fragrance. I have been wearing No. 5 for years and loved the No. 5 body oil. I am sad that that oil is no longer available. But I am very happy with this product so far. I'm waiting to see if others think it's as lovely a fragrance on me as No. 5 has been!
- (27/07/13) If you like Mademoiselle you will love this. It is a softer scent then the perfume but goes right on your body so you carry the scent all day. It will last forever, as my last one was mistakenly packed in a carryon and taken by TSA. It is a must have.
- (16/07/13) I bought this on a whim as I was looking for a roll on oil fragrance, thinking it would last me longer. This smell was unexpected, though I have a terrible time really finding one I just love, but I will say, it's refreshing and makes me feel like I am on vacation or in a really fancy garden of sorts. I do wish the smell lasted a bit longer, however, I do go a bit of a stretch without having to reapply. Plus it's incredibly easy to do so. Still really glad I came across this and cant wait to explore the other scents!