- (November 30, 2004) After about a year it broke. The elctronics went out. It was no longer under warranty, and trying to find someone to service it was a bear. I finally got someone from Sears. For $375.00 they replaced the central controller card. In three months it was broken again, same problem. I blew over $1,300 on a product which should have lasted years. To say the least I would not recommend it. If you do buy one, get an extended service warranty.
- (April 21, 2007) I needed to replace one piece of my elliptical because of a poorly constructed plastic shroud on my Nordictrack elliptical. I ordered the part I was missing off of THEIR chart. It was the incorrect part. They forced me to pay a 10% restocking charge and the shipping to return the part and for the new part. The customer service agent was rude and out of line. At one point he threatened to hang up on me. His name was Terry - agent 152. When I told him I was going to give him a poor review on epinions, he told me no one read those sites anyway. I would NEVER order from the Nordictrack website again.
- (February 18, 2006) This is a great piece of equipment, just got it the other day and finally got the chance to put it together. The instructions were very easy to understand and it was very easy to assemble. Like i mention earlier, this unit is very heavy, you'll get a workout just trying to store it somewhere. It is really great, the price for all that you get with the equipment. If you have a garage, or maybe a spare bedroom not being used, or maybe a building, shed maybe to set this up, that would be reccommended. Much easier to have it already set up then to have to take it apart and reassemble it when u want to reuse it again. I love mine, the excercises give you a great workout, and the glide board is wh
- (22/05/13) nice bag but it did not have a lined pocket for electronics as advertised
- (01/05/13) After using this product for 2 Months (avg of 10 min per day) it squeeks... I have noticed an increase in muscle tone in legs and lower back. BUT now it SQUEEKS with each step.
- (30/04/13) The product is not made of a good quality plastic. That's one disadvantage of buying online. You don't get to see the product. Had I seen this in the store I would have not paid any more than $12. $19.99 is really over priced for the type of materials it's made from. 5 gal plastic buckets are a much better material.