- (March 15, 2006) This jungle bedding is adorable! I was set on the James Giraffe bedding, but saw this at BRU the day I went to go purchase the other set. I loved it and bought it instead b/c it comes with all of the pieces for the nursery, even wall decor, a mobile, and a small lamp. The small lamp we will use as a nightlight, as the shade dulls and softens the light from the bulb...it is perfect for that use. The print animals are fun and colorful. I especially enjoy the 3-D headboard piece. This is a great set for a boy or a girl, and you can match so many other nursery accessories with it. A great value!
- (February 28, 2009) I AM TRYING TO FIND THEM in a SIZE 3T They are the BEST COATS EVER MADE. My family of 100 cousins wore these coats since 1955. We were the BEST DRESSED CHILDREN OF BROOKLYN. It is very disappointing that they stopped making them and the pants to match. I wish they would start making them again. So many people would love to have them back. We kept the coats,leggings,hats & Muffs
- (October 02, 2005) My daughter got this for her 3rd birthday in size 3T. She loves it. It fits good and looks nice. The inside is very plush so it's very warm. It also had a hood and it's also lined and has fur around the edge. Me and she loves it very much.
- (18/09/13) I like the the cut off sleeve, the stud, the skirt. Glad I bought it for my daughter who is into fashion.
- (17/09/13) I'm 120, 5'4", 34B, a 26yo of average build. I bought one at store, and am considering buying another one online, because it actually fit really well as a light cardigan. XL in Big Girls seems to do OK for a woman of my size. I wear this over dresses or camisoles.
- (17/09/13) I love this top because it is a very simple light weight texture and fashionable. For my height the sleeves are a little bit longer but it' okay, I can just fold them.