- (January 14, 2008) My husband and I love this as much as our baby does! We have used it from day 1, and our son is now 10 months old. We used bandanas (ha ha) to attach it to the bassinet, but moving it to the crib was easy for us. I bought one for a friend and it didn't fit their crib perfectly, but they found a way to make it work. We will move ours to a table top soon, I love that it will sit on a table. Our son will continue to use it for a long time.
- (August 06, 2006) We have a 2006 Britax Marathon car seat. We bought this for wheeling our 10 month old around the airport so we didn't have to check the stroller at the gate. It worked great & generated a lot of interest! We felt safe wheeling her around and were confident that it wouldn't come off. It was worth every penny. You can't wheel the car seat down the aisle because the seat itself is too wide, so it comes off right before you board, but easily stashes overhead. It's attached/detached with two bolts with large easy to grab heads that screw into a bar that slips into the back of the car seat. The seat sits on a little ledge on the backplate of the carrier. If I were to improve it, I'd say paint the
- (March 31, 2006) My son was only 2 months old when I bought this for him. He is now 4 months and is a bit arm spoiled. This mat keeps him occupied and he will lay on it and talk to his own reflection in the mirror for quite a while. He loves it more that his swing and it helps him with his coordination and he even started rolling side to side trying to reach some of the toys that hang down. I would definately recommend this to my friends.
- (25/06/13) This little night light is just spectacular! We love it!!
- (25/06/13) both my toddlers love this turtle for a night light. very soothing. I wish they had more neutral colors. 5 star for sure.
- (25/06/13) This was a gift for a friend that just had a baby. She said she had other products by the maker and they all held up well. It is a cute gift for under $30.