- (October 07, 2005) Our family has had a Combi Savvy for years, and love it. Recently it broke (it's rated to 45 lbs, and a friend who weighs about 130 lbs fell on it). So we bought the Aria because: 1. It's even lighter than the Savvy 2. It's slightly wider, giving our 3 year old more shoulder room. Problems encountered so far: 1. Noisy wheel - Peg Perego recommends putting grease on the wheel, even though it is brand-new. 2. The Aria sticker is almost completely peeled off on one side, and the other side is starting to peel off. Peg Perego says they will send another sticker for us to glue onto the stroller ourselves. 3. As other reviewers have noted, cup holder is not sturdy. Ours fell off and we had
- (September 03, 2006) The sit stroller is a great idea, and I think with more time given to improvments to the weaknesses which are: the wheels that get caught and are hard to steer, and to the strenth of the frame which is to week,the foot tray that gets in the way when putting the stroller in the car,and the underneth tray is to small, also the the ajustable straps that get caught when collapsing the wheels to put in car. however the seat is obviously comfortable my daughter has loved it since day one. I wouldn't buy it again, unless these things were improved upon.
- (June 16, 2005) This stroller has definitely exceeded by expectations. This stroller is easy to turn, to push, etc. The canopies are great. They protect against the sun and rain. They cover the children completely. I also love the parent tray. It has a holder for a drink, and an enclosed compartment you can put your cell phone, glasses, snacks, etc. in. The five-point harnesses on each seat are great. They keep the kids secure, but the kids are still able to move and breathe comfortably. This stroller folds up easily with one hand. The stroller has a nice basket below to carry things (coats, shopping bags), food, etc. I absolutely love this stroller!
- (28/01/14) buen día me gustaria saber que valor tiene el envio a Colombia gracias
- (05/08/13) I have a big three year old who sometimes doesnt like to walk long distances. I needed a stroller that would hold a lot of weight and be easy to push. After buying and returning several from other stores I found the G-LUXE and I LOVE IT! It is easy to maneuver and my son loves riding in it.
- (25/07/13) I absolutely love the Uppababy Vista. It has an ultra smooth push and is so much tougher than the Bugaboo Cam I previously had. I hated hated hated the floppy fold of the Cam, and the standing locking fold of the Uppababy is just ideal. I also love the one hand recline. It allows me to recline the baby on the go. I also loved the adjustable foot rest. My baby seems so much more comfortable sleeping in the Vista than the Cam because of this. It takes added pressure off their feet and legs. Which makes sense, as adults, we're more comfortable sleeping with our feet up than, say hanging down. The extra UPF sunshade is awesome. I take the babe out for walks in the afternoon and the large canopy does an awesome job of blocking his eyes from the sun. The large basket is ideal for grocery shopping. I have fit 6 grocery bags down there. I'm glad you can get interchangeable fabrics now too. I could go on and on about the Vista!