- (January 24, 2007) Impressive glove! For the glove, in my opinion, price range should be around $175-$200, not $220-$250. Most of my comments are given thoroughly in the above strengths/weaknesses. This purchase proves I've always loved Wilson gloves & I'm a loyal customer because they have, in my opinion, the gloves with the highest playability and quality. As far as playability, I expect this glove to conform well and allow smooth action in play without being bulky or accident-prone, as I have yet to use it frequently. Thanks Wilson for a glove I will keep for 100 years.
- (November 18, 2006) I AM GOING TO BUY THE 1206 TO REPLACE THE 1105 BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER IS OLDER NOW. SHE USED IT IN THE SUMMER SOFT BALL LEAGUE AND THE FALL LEAGUE WITH GREAT SUCCESS. LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT YEAR COMING UP.
- (May 21, 2007) Unbelievably comfortable and smooth. It is incredible especially for a middle infielder. The feel is like no other. it is just unbelievable. I love it more than the pro preffered. Just make sure to oil and clean because you will want it to last you for a very very very very very long time.
- (30/08/13) I bought this glove for my girlfriend. It arrived a few days before our season opener so we had a chance to practice only once before the game. It came out of the box ready-to-go! Beautiful soft leather, fit her hand much better than the male gloves she used previously, had extra padding right where she wanted it, and hardly needs any breaking-in.
- (21/08/13) The Franklin CFX's continue to be the most durable and best fitting batting gloves. I have had a few different pairs all different colors and I really love them.
- (14/08/13) I was very happy with this glove. I'm a picky person when it comes to finding a new glove, and this one felt almost broke in when I took it out of the package. Nice and soft, also fit nice on my hand, as they are small.