- (April 21, 2007) I needed to replace one piece of my elliptical because of a poorly constructed plastic shroud on my Nordictrack elliptical. I ordered the part I was missing off of THEIR chart. It was the incorrect part. They forced me to pay a 10% restocking charge and the shipping to return the part and for the new part. The customer service agent was rude and out of line. At one point he threatened to hang up on me. His name was Terry - agent 152. When I told him I was going to give him a poor review on epinions, he told me no one read those sites anyway. I would NEVER order from the Nordictrack website again.
- (November 22, 2005) This elliptical is the most all over body workout I have ever done! It is easy to get on, easy to read the display panel, quiet, and is an excellent way of getting in cardio in just a few min a day!
- (February 28, 2005) This was a very quiet and simple machine to use. It was and still is a great workout for my entire body. I have dropped 2 dress sizes since I began.
- (01/05/13) After using this product for 2 Months (avg of 10 min per day) it squeeks... I have noticed an increase in muscle tone in legs and lower back. BUT now it SQUEEKS with each step.
- (24/01/13) began slipping ( non-fixable) after 2.5 months of daily use. Only has a 90 day warranty.
- (03/08/12) I have had mine several years and still love it. I have had several other machines such as health ryder and could not use them for one reason or another. Hernia, asthma etc. I get on this one and can go for 20 minutes or more. Put on stereo and I go to town on it. After all these years the counter stopped working so I am looking for parts.